TEKsystems is seeking a Software Engineer for a client in the Kansas City area.
The candidate will be performing product improvement and new feature development as well as troubleshooting and optimization for web based applications. This person will be contributing to the design of the products and participate in process improvement.
Scope of the Role:
- Participate in the design and implementation of new features
- Find and research solutions in the open source community
- Build & deploy web applications using MVC framework like Struts, Spring, etc.
Experience and Education Requirements:
- 2-4 years of experience in Core Java development including exception handling, multi-threading concepts, and file handling
- 2-4 years of experience in SQL development including writing and debugging complex stored procedures and SQL queries
- Working knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and design patterns
- Experience with application servers such as JBOSS, WebLogic, or WebSphere
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or applicable technical area of study/experience
Please reach out to Nicole Lund with TEKsystems for more information. About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.