Looking for Junior to Senior Candidates!!
This is a Direct Placement - Full Time Opportunity!!
Our client is a place for working with cutting edge technologies, being innovative, working with a top notch R&D team and taking pride in delivering best of breed solutions to our customers. They are a Fortune 250 company with revenues exceeding $18B in previous years!
Where you come in:
We are seeking a full time engineer to be part of a fast paced, highly collaborative, agile development team creating the market leading Application Aware Network Performance Management solution that delights our customers. You will be part of a team responsible for architecture, designing and developing a highly scalable, platform independent, services oriented solution capable of analyzing huge volumes of application and network data. You will help build creative data visualization workflows to help Network Engineers detect and resolve application and network performance anomalies.
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated individual with technical leadership skills, capable of driving an idea from proof of concept to delivery either individually or in a team setting. You need to have the ability to distill complex customer requirements into high quality maintainable solutions. You should be able to multi-task effectively in a highly dynamic and technically challenging environment.
Qualifications that will help:
* Experience creating applications using Java/J2EE.
* Experience with high capacity data storage and retrieval with NoSQL and non-relational databases.
* Experience with data modeling and schema management with relational databases.
* Experience building high performance, data intensive distributed systems with asynchronous communication and REST based Web services.
* Strong programming skills in Java/C++ (or other OO languages) on the Linux platform.
* Able to build real-time, multi-threaded data acquisition and analysis applications on Linux.
* Experience working with databases (like PostgreSQL, SQL server, mysql, or NoSQL), with some familiarity with data storage technologies and/or big data processing systems such as cassandra, mongodb, hadoop, dynamo, apache drill or others.
* Familiarity with networking technologies and tools. Experience developing software to monitor SNMP or NetFlow sources is a strong plus.
* Strong verbal and written communications skills.
* Demonstrated ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast paced and results oriented environment.
* Understanding of the Agile software development processes.
Great, if you have these as well:
* Familiarity with Networking technologies and tools.
* Experience with virtualization.
* Knowledge of latest web development technologies for visualization and presentation of data.
-Commercial product development experience
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.