Job: Software Engineering
Job Number: 163954
- Analyze and develop web applications using C#, .NET 3.5 - 4.5, Java, TFS,& ASP.NET.
- Build and maintain relationships with global and virtual teams on software development or support issues.
- Work as part of a development team and establish close working relationships with stake holders, quality assurance, architects, as well as management.
- Identify opportunities for further enhancements and refinements to standards and processes.
- Prepare design documents; evaluate and recommend solutions to meet user requirements; define and implement solutions.
- Only in exceptional circumstances will undergraduate candidates who will require sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future be considered for this position.
- Pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field.
- Proficiency in at least one programming language or technology including, but not limited, to C#, C++, or Java.
- The ability to take on challenges and address problems head-on.
- Strong ability to collaborate.
- Highly driven and resourceful.
- Basic understanding and knowledge of Software Engineering Concepts and Methodologies is required.
- 0 to 12 months of experience in the software engineering field as an Intern.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
"Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code."
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.