Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job Description
Candidates must be passionate about innovative software development, eager to learn about cutting-edge technologies, and have proven ability to deliver quality software.DESIRABLE SKILLS:
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Experience developing software using OO concepts.
- Experience in developing workflow engines or business process platforms (BPEL, BPML or similar workflow standards).
- Experience developing metadata based enterprise applications.
- Knowledge of agile development processes.
- Knowledge of XML standards and experience in their application.
- Ability to build complex systems using web services standards (WSDL, SOAP and REST).
- Collaborative team player with strong work ethics, good oral and written communication skills
- Scoping and design of new products and features in conjunction with product management.
- Scheduling and estimation of software project tasks.
- Software development with emphasis on quality (Unit and System tests)
- Deliver product features with quality, performance and within deadlines.
- Participation in development of the Business Process Frameworks team, contributing to reviews of methodologies, standards, and processes.
- Comprehensive internal documentation of designs and product components.
- Resolution of defects in response to escalated support issues.
- Bachelor Degree or higher. Computer Science/Engineering major is preferable
- 1 or 2 years of experience in software development.
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world's largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. More than 1,000 organizations, ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises, have selected Workday.
Workday is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Workday are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Workday will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.
A little about us:
A leading provider of enterprise cloud applications, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest organizations.