Software Engineer - Level 3 - Mobility-10214149
Cintas is currently looking for a Software Engineer Level 3 for the Mobility team within IT. The Software Engineer is responsible for: working on major projects that may span a broad range of systems, providing subject matter expertise and technical direction; working closely with customers, Business Analysts, and team members to understand the business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions that are aligned with the business and IT strategies, and are in compliance with the organization's architectural standards; application analysis, design, development, integration, and enhancement, and also involved in complex support issues.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• Minimum 6 years of work experience in Information Technology
• Minimum 6 years of professional experience with .Net/C# programing
• Minimum 6 years of experience working with Microsoft SQL Server
• Minimum 4 years of experience working with Microsoft Dynamics
• Minimum 4 years of experience with Microsoft BI tools (SSIS, SSRS)
• Minimum 4 years of experience with HTML, CSS
• Minimum 4 years of experience with developing web services
• 2 years of experience with writing Dynamics plug in, preferred
Our partners enjoy:
• Competitive Pay
• 401(k)/Profit Sharing/ESOP
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
• Disability and Life Insurance Package
• Paid Time Off and Holidays
• Career Advancement Opportunities
Cintas Corporation helps more than 900,000 businesses of all types and sizes get READY™ to open their doors with confidence every day by providing a wide range of products and services that enhance our customers' image and help keep their facilities and employees clean, safe and looking their best. With products and services including uniforms, mats, mops, restroom supplies, first aid and safety products, fire extinguishers and testing, and safety and compliance training, Cintas helps customers get Ready for the Workday®. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Cintas is a publicly held company traded over the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol CTAS and is a component of both the Standard & Poor's 500 Index and Nasdaq-100 Index.
To support our growth across North America, we're seeking driven professionals with ambition to move up within our company. Our professional culture, our dedication to our employee-partners and limitless career opportunities-these are just a few benefits we're proud to offer. Our employee-partners know every job is critical, and that teamwork drives innovation. Let's talk about how you'll fit into our team and how your hard work will be recognized through competitive pay, world-class benefits and ongoing career development. Are you ready™ for limitless opportunities at Cintas?
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Category: IT
Employee Status: Regular
A little about us:
We will exceed our customers’ expectations to maximize the long-term value of Cintas for its shareholders and working partners.