· Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree (with a graduation date no later than May, 2016)
· A track record of strong academic performance (2.8 or higher cumulative GPA)
· 4 years of Military experience.
· Computer Science
· Computer Engineering
· Electrical Engineering
· Information Systems
Other Professional Skill Requirements and Qualifications:
· Solid foundation in software programming.
· Git skills and basic bash skills (find, grep, cp, mv, less, top, etc.)
· Knowledge of basic data formats (json, database, csv)
· Basic networking exposure (ip vs. MAC, basic OSI, protocols – http, ssh, tcp, sockets)
· Infrastructure competence (OS familiarity, virtual, cloud, package management/install services)
· Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
· Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
· Strong communication (oral and written), interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
· Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.