Comcast's Technology & Product organization works at the intersection of media and technology. Our innovative teams are continually developing and delivering products that transform the customer experience. From creating apps like TVGo to new features such as the Talking Guide on the X1 platform, we work every day to make a positive impact through innovation in the pursuit of building amazing products that are enjoyable, easy to use and accessible across all platforms. The team also develops and supports our evolving network architecture, including next-generation consumer systems and technologies, infrastructure and engineering, network integration and management tools, and technical standards.
Are you interested in creating intelligent applications that impact millions of people on a daily basis? Do you want to help us invent the future of customer service and build virtual assistants that interact with millions of customers in natural language and automatically finds solutions to their needs?
If yes, come join the Comcast Applied AI group. We are an innovative research group within Comcast's Technology & Product organization with offices in Washington, DC, Silicon Valley, Philadelphia, Denver and Chicago that does groundbreaking research to support the development of novel Machine learning based products for Comcast's 22+ Million consumers.
We are currently looking to grow our group with senior and junior engineers that have experience in developing and deploying NLP, Reinforcement Learning, Anomaly Detection, Customer Service or similar applications at scale. The ideal candidate will have experience working as a technical lead or junior team members in a start-up, industrial, government, or academic lab setting on artificial intelligence and machine learning projects.
- Implements, refines and validates machine learning algorithms for products and applications.
- Designs and develops data pipelines consisting of data ingest, data validation, data cleaning, and data monitoring.
- Trains machine learning models, validates the accuracy of the machine learning models once trained, and deploys them into production.
- Design proof of concept solutions and contributes to studies to support futue product or application development.
- Collaborates with teams outside of immediate work group. Represents the work team in providing solutions to technical issues associated with assigned projects.
- Provides guidance and leadership to more junior engineers.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, related technical discipline, or related industry experience
- Experience with machine learning, deep learning, data mining, and/or statistical analysis tools and how to deploy and monitor machine learning models.
- Strong programming and software development skills and familiarity with Python, Java or Scala.
- Knowledge of data pipeline and cloud technologies such as Kafka, Spark, and Docker.
- 5-8 years related experience after Bachelors for lead positions, and at least 2-3 years related experience after Bachelors, or a recent Master's for junior positions.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer