At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.Job Description:3M is seeking a Software Engineer for the Corporate Research Systems Laboratory (CRSL) located in Maplewood, MN. At 3M, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter. Here, you go.Job Summary
CRSL, a 3M Corporate Research Lab, is seeking a high energy Software Engineer
who desires to be part of an exciting, high energy team. The ideal candidate is excited to learn, grow and innovate and enjoys working on a team. We partner with top universities and industry leaders and we use the latest tools in a Scrum framework to inspire and serve 3M's businesses so that software, data and analytics can improve the lives of 3M customers. Be part of what's next!Primary Responsibilities
include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop software, data, and analytics systems in a Scrum team environment
- Deliver working software in compliance with technical reference architectures
- Adhere to secure coding practices and policies
- Adhere to applicable data privacy policies and regulations
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university
- Software development experience
Location: Maplewood, MN Relocation: Is not authorized
- Advanced degree from an accredited institution in Software Engineering, Data Science, or Data Analytics discipline
- Experience in constructing relational data systems
- Experience in constructing big data systems
- Experience in web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services, Service Oriented Architectures, REST)
- Experience in cloud computing platforms Azure or AWS
- Experience developing data analytic methods and algorithms
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status.)
Learn more about 3M's creative solutions to the world's problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M or @3MNewsroom.
Please access the linked document by clicking here , select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.