Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job Description
Workday's new office in Boulder, Colorado is home to the team that is delivering our next generation of collaborative tools and features. From Worksheets (a real-time collaborative spreadsheet tool that allows users to seamlessly bring together, manipulate, and share Workday data) to W:Drive (a warehouse of easily stored and shared content), the Workday team in Boulder is changing the way enterprises collaborate.
We are hiring a Software Engineer to join our Mobile Dev Team. We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. To provide the best mobile experience, we approach each project, sprint and delivery on the following five core principles:
- Engineering rigor
- Exceptional design
- Seamless UX
- Pixel-perfect UI, and
- Performant services.
Still not convinced? Here's a few more reasons why Workday is not your typical company:
- Immediately after onboarding, you will be part of driving and building best in class mobile experiences around Workday's analytic and collaboration technologies.
- Your code will be in actual features of production software.
- Our mobile apps have global impact with over a million mobile sessions per month.
- You will be empowered to conceptualize and execute ideas, and encouraged to take risks to solve problems.
- Whether you're immediately out of school or you've been in the industry for decades, we all work in a collaborative environment to share ideas.
- We encourage everyone's knowledge and creativity when problem solving.
Polish up your resume and come in for a chat. Meet the whole team here in Boulder and see what we have to offer.Qualifications:
- 0-2 years of experience in software development
- Strong knowledge of CS fundamentals and code organization
- Some experience developing mobile applications for iOS or Android
- Passionate about design and UI and provide feedback on design and UX
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, computer engineering, or similar
- Identify and fix defects in features / components.
- Implement and improve the UI of our mobile applications
- Participate in code reviews
- Have fun engineering software
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world's largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. More than 1,000 organizations, ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises, have selected Workday.
Workday is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Workday are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Workday will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.
A leading provider of enterprise cloud applications, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest organizations.