Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job Description
You will join our team in Boulder to help drive and build best in class mobile experiences around Workday's collaboration technologies. We need a smart and passionate engineers that enjoy contributing clean code to the mobile portion of the stack while collaborating effectively with various stakeholders. We take on the complexities of technology that affect everyday life, so that people can get back to living and doing their best work. Join our world-class team and help build the future of Workday!About you:
Some challenges you'll tackle:
- Experience in software development and a strong command of object oriented principles
- Expert understanding of Objective C/Swift and the iOS SDK or of Java and the Android SDK.
- Proven track record of delivering production quality apps with one or more examples in the Apple App or Google Play store
- Be passionate about design and UI and provide feedback on design and UX
- Experience with multithreading and memory management specific to mobile devices
- A degree in computer science or similar is a plus, but not required
- Design and develop software to help people collaborate
- Lead and contribute to technical requirements, architecture, and help drive UX / design direction
- Deliver reliable software through continuous integration, automated testing, and in-depth code reviews
- Drive process and tooling improvements