Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
- 10 + years experience as Software Engineer designing and delivering highly scalable multi-tiered distributed software applications
- Leading teams of software engineers on projects on and off-shore
- Work with other Engineers, Managers, Product management, QA, and Operations teams to develop innovative solutions that meet market needs with respect to functionality, performance, reliability, realistic implementation schedules, and adherence to development goals and principles
- Estimate engineering effort, plan implementations, and roll out applications with cross-functional impact
- Lead product initiatives and recommend improvements
- Develop and support projects throughout all phases of the development life cycle
- Work jointly with other team members to deliver complex applications
- Strong code quality focus including design reviews, code reviews, unit testing and continuous integration.
- Performing analysis and fine tuning of page performance and reliability
- Mentor and guide developers in coding and design methodology and page performance
- Conceptualizing, coding, deploying, and iterating on next generation prototypes
- Flexible approach to analyzing technical issues and clearly communicating recommendations/solutions
- Support site rollouts and available for on-call duties to resolve site issues
- Proficient in waterfall and agile development methodologies
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement