What You'll Do
Use your creativity and technical expertise to program solutions in a variety of capacities:
• Available positions in the areas of: core routing and switching; mobility; video; data center; virtualization/cloud; security; and collaboration technologies
• Internship duration will vary by region
Who You'll Work With
Play a crucial role in driving next-gen software innovations including cloud, mobile, desktop or security spaces. You'll build applications that make technology accessible to people on a variety of devices. Imagine, design, and create solutions to transform how we work, live, learn and play.
Who You Are
Our minimum requirements for this role:
• Currently enrolled in a PhD program in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related major such as Math
• 3.5 GPA or higher or equivalent status in doctoral program
• Top technical expertise as demonstrated by journal publications, conference participation and previous experience, e.g. internships or full-time roles
• Strong recommendations by professors, Cisco Distinguished Engineers and Fellows
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Some roles may require US Citizenship
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
#univsoftwarejobs #SupplyChain #Services #Sales #Engineering #STO #IT #SoftwareOps #SoftwareEngineer #ComputerScience #Security @WeAreCisco
A little about us:
We are one, big, techie, employee tribe that changes the world while having fun.