Software Developer - Front End Web
Albert Einstein once said: "The definition of a genius is taking the complex and making it simple". IQVIA™ ' Health Real-World Insights (RWI) organization is seeking these potential geniuses that can bring a strong technical background, creativity and passion to work on a number of exciting new projects related to our core healthcare products that spans insanely vast amounts of healthcare data all over the world.
IQVIA™ , a leading global information and technology services company providing clients in the healthcare industry with comprehensive solutions to measure and improve their performance. The company's 60,000 employees blend global consistency and local market knowledge across 100 countries to help clients run their operations more efficiently. Customers include pharmaceutical, consumer health and medical device manufacturers and distributors, providers, payers, government agencies, policymakers, researchers and the financial community.
IQVIA™ ' RWI organization works with clients to help them use complex healthcare datasets to answer their specific questions globally, make more informed decisions, and deliver results. Our approach is unique in the industry and is defining the way companies can gain deeper insight about market dynamics, therapy area changes, outcomes research and other scientific insights. The RWI group operates in a highly collaborative environment of Scrum teams that are constantly looking for fresh new ideas and opportunities to harness the value of RWI in a constantly evolving industry.
We want you to share in our aim to create applications that can make a difference to people's lives and create awesome, intuitive, and possibly, ground-breaking products. The development teams in RWI make magic happen.
You will work with our skilled and collaborative teams located throughout the world. As a member of the US RWI group, you will have the ability to sharpen what you already know and learn new things working with the latest tools and technologies that our development environment offers. You will be part of a group that views its members with the highest regards and operates in an agile fashion, while getting all the many benefits of a large company.
So are you ready to make magic happen?
In this position you will:
• Resolve a wide range of web development and integration issues in creative ways
• Work with business units (and external clients as needed) to gather and document business requirements and to provide written design documents, test plans and test results.
• Develop, integrate and implement related application components, including front-end development, server-side development and database integration.
• Play a direct role in programming, maintenance, technical support, documentation and administration of the applications.
• Participate in scrum meetings & iteration planning
Desired tools, skills and experience:
4 year degree with a minimum of 2 years working in a commercial software development environment or equivalent years of experience
Web and Front end development:
• ASP.NET, C#, MVC, Web API (REST) experience
• Familiarity with responsive front-end frameworks like Foundation and/or Bootstrap
• Additional front-end frameworks you will work with include but are not limited to:
Knockout, D3JS, AngularJS
A working knowledge in these tools is a major plus IQVIA™ offers a range of attractive benefits, highlighting; a flexible, friendly and supportive working environment, competitive salary, generous holiday and PTO schedule, comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans, as well as 401k matching and pension scheme on top.
A little about us:
IQVIA™ has approximately 55,000 employees in more than 100 countries, all committed to making the potential of Human Data Science a reality, and we are actively hiring.