Who you'll be joining:
Capital One is a technology company that just happens to be focused on banking. Many of our banking and card users have never *seen* a Capital One branch, let alone been inside one. That is the strength and seriousness with which we take our digital presence. This may seem like a bold claim, but look at the companies that now make up the greater Bay Area Capital One Team:
Monsoon was also acquired in 2015, and is the group that’s posting this job opportunity.
Our commitment to equality:
We are outspoken about inclusion, diversity, and conversations about how we as a company, an industry, and individuals can do better. If that speaks to you, we'd like to speak with you. We work hard to shatter glass ceilings for all our employees. The Monsoon team works in a gorgeous 1910 bank building; the only ceiling we want is the ornate fresco we work under.
What you’ll work on:
• Optimizing CapitalOne.com: Improve CapitalOne.com with A/B testing, granular behavioral analysis, segmenting, and funneling based on user date and real time decisions.
• Building Dashboards : Develop an in-house lightweight, intuitive and scalable AB Testing Dashboard that breaks down large data sets from various lines of business, displays accurately and close to real time, provides the ability to set up and configure AB test plans with custom events, triggers and notifications and stores results reliably.
-BachelorsDegree or military experience
- At least2years of experience in software engineering
- 1 year Experience with Optimizely, Adobe Target (or any other A/B Testing Tool or Framework)
- 1 year Experience with jQuery and Node.js
- 1 year Experience with AWS or any other Cloud Infrastructure
- 1 year Professional Experience of a Single Page Application framework like Angular, Ember, or React
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.