Software Engineer Job Description
Candidate will participate in all aspects of the design and maintenance of software for high performance camera robotic products. Full lifecycle software development; programming to include conceptual design, general coding, release to manufacturing testing, and quality assurance. Candidate needs to be able to produce final release software for manufacturing including associated documentation.
Candidate needs to demonstrate the ability to use appropriate development tools, compliers, and simulation. Must be capable of working within a team environment to plan, organize, execute and thoroughly document complex system designs, including the ability to assist in developing technical solutions to customer specifications. Test and debug skills are necessary; must understand interoperability of hardware and software. Knowledge of and experience with C, C#, VB, and Windows programming (WIN32, .NET, WPF) are required. Knowledge of and experience with analog and digital design (motor drive, microcontrollers) are required. Must be able to manage and support multiple tasks on a consistent basis, while providing the highest level of service. Good verbal and writing skills are necessary.
• Candidate will participate in all aspects of the software design and invention of high performance robotic camera products.
• Includes conceptual design, architecting, and programming.
• Includes debugging, and system testing applications and modules in various software languages.
• Creation and upkeep of company product documents.
• Maintenance of current products and feature addition.
• Coordinate multiple build activities internally with engineering projects.
• Directing test engineers and technicians on specific projects.
• Provide customer support in the factory and in the field.
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.