Job Description: Integrates, tests, installs, configures, and/or supports Factory automation software systems. Coordinates factory requirements, maps them to automation systems capabilities, and recommends technical solutions. Applies advanced troubleshooting to automation system problems. Drives continuous improvement efforts to meet automation systems health goals, as well as emerging capability needs. Serves as site expert for a designated set of automation systems, including representing integrated needs in cross-functional and cross-site teams. Position may include some software development of related enhancements, supplemental systems, and/or support and monitoring tools.
Job responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Resolve Station Controller issues that are escalated from Level 1/Manufacturing Service Desk. This includes providing 24x7 on-call support approximately 25% of the time.
- Deploy and maintain software applications in production environment.
- Beta test software applications.
- Train Manufacturing Technicians on software usage.
- Create and maintain troubleshooting documentation.
- Support software applications related to Station Controllers.
- SPC modeling.
This position requires flexibility with work hours and the ability to provide remote support when needed.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Strong analytical, diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Strong customer service ethic.
- The ability to work independently, readily adapt to change and balance multiple priorities in a self-directed manner.
- The ability to integrate well into a dynamic, professional, and high-performing team that provides mutual support and coverage to other team members
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- The candidate must possess a Bachelor Degree or MS in Computer Science or Information Technology-related discipline.
- Bachelor's degree candidates must have the unrestricted right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship.
Minimum of :
6 Months of experience with:
- Oracle DB
- Demonstrated familiarity with Windows Operating Systems, including the ability to comprehend and manage XML configuration files, log files, diagnostic tools, software versions etc.
- Working Knowledge of software engineering practices, testing methodologies, etc.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.