What you will do
The Software Engineer will work with a small team in the design and implementation of the browser-based health monitoring system. The position requires someone who values team-work, has a great attitude to learn and is willing to roll their selves up in delivering great software to our customers.
How you will do it
• Design, implement and test browser-based technologies
• Enhance and maintain the product as part of the on-going release cycle
• Full stack development across multiple operating systems
• Involvement in peer review and coding activities
• Assist technical support and customers in using and troubleshooting the product
What we look for
• BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
• Entry level to 3 years of software engineering experience
• Strong desire to learn and develop engineering skills
• Familiarity with HTML/CSS/JS and Python
• Exposure to React and MySQL
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/tomorrowneedsyou.
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.