An Embedded Software Engineer job in Plymouth, MI is available through Adecco Engineering and Technology. Qualified candidates will have strong C and C++ software engineering experience. Professionals in this role will be developing custom electronics solutions for applications ranging from high integrity ECUs for advanced engine and hybrid vehicle control, UAV engine control to BLDC motor control and much more.
Embedded Software Engineer job responsibilities include:
• Developing custom embedded real time control solutions.
• Full lifecycle development from first customer interaction through system specification
• Design, low and application level software implementation, system testing and final customer delivery.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Electronics or related field.
• 4+ years of related embedded software engineering.
• Experience with the following languages / tools; C, C++, MatLab, Python Simulink CAN Communications.
• Experience with the following concepts / tools; debuggers, emulators, calibration tools (ATI Vision, CANape) and Software Version Control (SVC).
If you are interested in this Embedded Software Engineer job in Plymouth, MI then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position or would like more information please contact Angela Ghannam at 248-205-2852 or by email at email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.