- Minimum 3 years of experience in a successful and professional service analyst role
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the Financial Services market especially residential mortgage lending preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of with Microsoft Office Suite Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, or SharePoint
- Minimum of 3 years Development Requirement Management Tools, SQL, XML, Silverlight, TFS, or Remedy Force
- Minimum of 3 years documenting detailed functional requirements with an eye on usability and auditability
- Minimum of 3 years experience with XML, data field mapping, and technical support
-B.A. or B.S. degree in related field
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Product Management or Product Marketing
- Minimum of 2 years experience in web site development management experience preferred
- Minimum of 2 years with Pragmatic Marketing framework preferred
- Ability to facilitate a cross functional team
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to analyze product or process and make recommendations for improvement.
- Ability to research and compile information for the purpose of recommending product and or service marketing opportunities.
- Excellent PC skills, with the ability to learn new software.
- Knowledge of key Internet related technology, language, and trends.
- Knowledge of mortgage lending preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to present a professional image to vendors, co workers, members, and executive management.
Excellent interpersonal skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.