We're looking for talented experienced software QA engineer (automation) with solid functional skills and a passion for testing software for Client Server applications. The candidate will join a team testing Financial Services applications developed in Java and web based applications. Will develop new tests and support existing regressions tests on keyword based UFT framework. Must have hands-on experience writing VB Script code not simply running tests. In addition to the UFT scripts must have hands-on writing code for Java/Selenium projects. Excellent communication skills; must be comfortable working with developers and analysts.
The person will be coordinating with development/manual QA team writing test cases build our automated testing tools and scripts working with a remote QA team helping support our QA environment and of course actually doing various levels of testing the products. The position is located at our Boston MA location. Excellent benefits flexible work environments with state of the art technology and very lucrative compensation.Qualifications
- \t\tMinimum of a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or its equivalent\t
- \t\t3+ years software testing experience\t
- \t\t3+ years of UFT programming experience\t
- \t\t2+ years of strong SQL experience in Oracle MySQL\t
- \t\t1+ years of Java/Selenium programming experience\t
- \t\tHands-on experience with keyword/data driven automation frameworks\t
- \t\tHands-on experience testing Web Services using SoapUI or equivalent tool\t
- \t\tExperience with JIRA Jenkins\t
- \t\tExperience in Financial Services is desired\t
- \t\tExperience working with offshore resources\t
- \t\tResearch technologies and methodologies which will improve our test practices \t
- \t\tVery strong troubleshooting debugging and analysis skills.\t
- \t\tExcellent communication skills both written and oral.\t
- \t\tDetail oriented with ability to multitask several responsibilities\t
- \t\tSolid understanding of the software development lifecycle\t
- \t\tExperience with web services REST SOAP XSLT XSD and XML is a plus.\t
- \t\tExperience with FIX or SWIFT would be a plus.\t
- \t\tExperience with Web Services testing\t
- \t\tFamiliarity with UNIX or Linux and Windows operating systems Must be comfortable using standard UNIX utilities to do testing and identify issues.\t
- \t\tSelf-motivated quick learner and creative problem solver organized and responsible team player.
A little about us:
We hire veterans to help us transform--improve and innovate--the way we run our business to face industry challenges head-on.