Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job DescriptionAbout Workday: Workday's brand-new office in Boulder is looking to hire an experienced mobile manual tester to help us continue to create the most elegant and accessible mobile user experience for our customers on the platform. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We believe that the best mobile experiences are the combination of engineering rigor, great user experience, pixel-perfect UIs, and backend services. Your work will have a direct impact on our mobile success. The role: You will join our team in Boulder to help drive and build best in class mobile experiences around Workday's Productivity Technologies - a suite of real-time, collaborative tools that allow users seamless access to Workday data. We need a smart and passionate tester who is obsessed with quality, able to rapidly yet thoroughly document issues, assess risk, assist in managing cross-team relationships, and work side by side with mobile developers to ensure test coverage. We take on the complexities of technology that affect everyday life, so that people can get back to living and doing their best work. Join our world-class team and help build the future of Workday! About you:
Some challenges you'll tackle:
- At least 3 years experience executing software testing and shepherding projects through their entire lifecycle: from design to delivery
- Demonstrates strong project organization and time management principles
- Working knowledge of building mobile projects within XCode, Android Studio, or both
- Proven track record of delivering production quality apps with one or more examples in the Google Play Store/Apple App store
- Be passionate about design and UI and provide feedback on design and UX
- Familiarity with mobile test frameworks such as XCtest, Espresso, JUnit are a plus
- A degree in computer science or similar is a plus, but not required
- Verify and support the creation of software that helps people view and understand their data
- Deliver reliable software through continuous integration, automated testing, and disciplined manual verification
- Analyze and sponsor process and tooling improvements
A little about us:
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.