Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Dell Boomi, the market-leading provider of on-demand integration technology and the creator of AtomSphere, the industry's first-to-market Integration Cloud™. The person we are seeking must be a highly motivated professional team player that is willing to work in a fast-paced, technology driven company where each individual's contributions directly impact our success. Testing at Dell Boomi follows a "prevent-bugs" versus "find-bugs" strategy - our testers collaborate with team members and utilize technical problem solving to engineer quality into the product from feature conception to delivery.
As a market and technology leader in integration platform as a service (iPaaS), Dell Boomi is one of the hottest tech companies in the SaaS/Cloud industry, named a Leader for the fourth year in a row in the Gartner Enterprise iPaaS Magic Quadrant. Our award-winning, patented technology is transforming the world of integration by making enterprise-class integration technology accessible and affordable to companies of all sizes. Learn more at www.boomi.comResponsibilities
- Work with a team of developers and testers in a highly agile environment to produce quality software to customers
- Apply development and technical skills to all aspects of QA, including automated functional and integration tests and the setup of production like environments
- Build and maintain functional regression testing suite
- We are looking for QEs that have some experience or knowledge of QA practices to work independently, without needing a set of already formulated acceptance criteria (AC) or test cases to further explore the application and find possible coverage gaps.
- Ability to formulate story acceptance criteria by independently gathering information and utilizing available resources to develop automated tests
- Gain deep knowledge of product functionality
- Develop test plan specifications and test case
- Be a creative thinker and problem solver and collaborate and communicate with team members and community.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of Automation testing experience
- BS or MS degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Experience with web application testing with a solid understanding of at least one of the following - Web Services, SOAP, XML, HTTP, etc
- Active participation in planning and design meetings to identify test strategy and scope; collaborate with the team to define acceptance criteria and requirements.
- Knowledge of the Agile Software Development Life Cycle and enthusiasm for implementing Agile principles
Job Family: Engineering Development
Job ID: R19427
A little about us:
Dell is a collective of customer-focused, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities.