GE Energy Connections
Energy Connections Grid Solutions
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Posted Position Title
Software Quality Test Engineer
Applications and Software
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available United States
U.S. State, China or Canada Provinces
The Junior Software Engineer for Testing works closely with both the e-terraPipeline development and project teams to create and expand automated test cases. Some manual testing is also required in this role, to familiarize the Junior SET with the customer's specific use cases.
* Create and expand automated test cases for e-terraPipeline
* Attend Mamba scrums, representing the e-terraPipeline team
* Manual testing of customer specific use cases, to build
knowledge for automation of the same use cases
* Create and manage reporting tools for the results of
* Documentation of automated test cases
* Co-ordinate with other testing resources, both on and off
* Create and manage vCloud VMs
* Educate other e-terraPipeline team members on current test
* Bachelor's degree in a computer science field
* Minimum 2 years with PYTHON, Java, Perl scripting
* Minimum of 2 years of automated testing experience
* Knowledge of e-terraPipeline, e-terraHabitat, and Mamba test
* Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. GE may agree to sponsor an individual for an
employment visa now or in the future if there is a shortage of individuals with
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
* Strong oral and written communication skills.
interpersonal and leadership skills.
* Ability to work independently.
problem solving skills.
A little about us:
GE imagination at work.