About the Opportunity
As a Manager of Software Support at Pitney Bowes, you thrive on challenge and you deliver with precision. You see opportunities where others see challenges.Build. Deploy. Bridge. Grow.
In this role, you will join our Digital Commerce Solutions Worldwide Software Support team and work from one of our PB offices in Troy, NY (highly preferred), Lanham, MD, White River Junction, VT, Boulder, CO or Danbury, CT reporting to the Director or Sr. Manager of Software Support. You will be responsible for the following:
- Put clients first while ensuring your team delivers a world-class level of support.
- Cultivate your employees to ensure an engaged, empowered, competent workforce.
- Deliver on strategic support objectives through tactical teamwork.
- Act as a mentor, knowledge resource, and point of escalation for your team.
- Regularly question current support processes and look for new ways to solve old problems.
- Bake accountability and responsiveness into your team's culture.
- Ensure that your direct reports have the resources, information, and processes necessary to deliver effective technical solutions to our clients.
- Push the limits of traditional support to innovate new ways of delivering great service to our clients.
- Build strong relationships with key members from the Sales, Product Management, and Engineering groups.
- Work in cross-functional teams to deliver on organizational projects, and to build a better experience for our clients throughout Pitney Bowes.
- Ability to work outside of normal business hours and ability to travel from time to time.
Together we'll work towards our ultimate goal; to help our clients achieve meaningful impact with their clients and across their business. Qualifications
- At least 5 years experience working in a client-facing software support organization
- At least 2 years current experience in management, supervisory, or team lead position
- Proven examples demonstrating your natural leadership skills and abilities
- Proven track record of delivering on promises and an ability to execute in the face of adversity
- BS or MS in Computer Science or similar educational background preferred
- Familiarity with Pitney Bowes Software products or equivalent software
- Experience managing a remote workforce
- Experience running large teams (20+ representatives)
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com or equivalent CRM System
- Ability to fluently speak and write in a second language. (Spanish preferred)
Our Digital Commerce team powers global commerce, processing billions of transactions every year. Our technology helps businesses operate faster and more efficiently. How? By identifying trusted data and insights to create targeted, effective messaging, by providing accurate geographic data to make smarter business decisions, and by delivering relevant and engaging interactions across the customer lifecycle to drive increased satisfaction.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
A little about us:
Find your next great opportunity at Pitney Bowes.