A Software Support Specialist job opportunity located in Las Vegas,NV is available courtesy of Modis Engineering. You will need to have three or more years of experience in installation and configuration. You will be supporting the organization's solution throughout the North American market with a focus on end users of the packages. This is a direct hire opportunity and offers relocation support.
Software Support Specialist job responsibilities include:
• Installation and assist in configuration of the solution
• Support end users during and after implementation providing phone, email, remote and onsite assistance
• Initial months are training and working in a small team at corporate office, once completed must be able to travel to customers' sites through out North America
• Three plus years of experience required
• Experience working in the gaming industry a plus
• SQL also required
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Ability to work on the team and also independently
• Well organized and attention to detail
• Must be willing to travel
• Excellent customer service skills
If you are interested in this Software Support Specialist job opportunity in Las Vegas, NV then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Modis Engineering and Technology go to modis.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Craig at 916-830-4404 or you can email me at Craig.firstname.lastname@example.org Please no 3rd party candidates.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.