At Vivint Solar, we're changing the way people generate and consume power. We believe that people should have a choice between using outdated, dirty technologies and using innovative, clean solutions to produce the energy they use to live every day. That's why we're making it easy for millions of people nationwide to choose to go solar. Pretty much, we're doing work that really makes a difference.
We have a cuttingedge software development group that is leveraging the newest technologies to build awesome tools that our business uses every day. Our Technology stack is built around Salesforce.com. Our workflow is continuous delivery, and we push code to production early and often.
We have adopted a DevOps philosophy where developers take responsibility for their code from inception through production. We need great test engineers to help us increase our developers' ability to get their code tested and ready to go.
That means you'll be building frameworks and helping developers to implement them, building test stages for our fullyautomated code pipeline to run those tests, and reporting tools to publish actionable feedback. You'll be working with a great team of DevOps, System, and Software engineers who love to cooperate, collaborate, and learn from each other.
You'll change the world by...
- Designing and implementing automation frameworks in Selenium.
- Writing automation scripts to run tests against code and test environments.
- Creating and running loadtesting scenarios for auto scaling applications.
- Automating the creation and cleanup of test environments and test data.
- Helping us build and improve our continuous delivery pipeline.
You'll do that with your...
- Passion for automation.
- Fluency in Salesfoce.com platform, Selenium and JIRA.
- Experience with automation tooling such as Mocha, Jasmine, PhantomJS, Selenium/WebDriver, SauceLabs, etc.
- Commitment to meeting strict deadlines.
You'll know you're ready if you...
- Have a Bachelor's Degree in related field or equivalent years of experience preferred.
- Have prior experience in a testing role.
- Have prior experience with Jenkins (or other CI tools) and AWS is a plus.
One more thing...you'll be required to submit to a criminal history check, drug screening, and obtain clearance from the state based upon the state requirements.
Vivint Solar, an equal opportunity employer, does not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring-under federal, state and local laws.
Vivint Solar (NYSE: VSLR) is a leading provider of distributed solar energy to residential customers in the United States.