Job Description: Debugs software products through the use of systematic tests to develop, apply, and maintain quality standards for company products. Develops, modifies, and executes software test plans. Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures. Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software. Analyzes test results to ensure correct functionality, determine root causes of failures and recommends corrective action. Consults with development engineers in resolution of problems. Provides feedback in preparation of technical appraisals of programming languages, systems, and computation software.
- Bachelor's or Master's in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- Strong knowledge of testing methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience programming in Python
- Experience with continuous integration tools such as Jenkins and bugtracking tools like Bugzilla
- Experience writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Experience with C programming and Unix system administration is preferred
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.