Additional Location(s) or Information: united states.california.san jose
Job Category: Engineer - Software
Level of Experience: Experienced - Non Manager
Requisition #: R1013938
We're in a hyper-growth phase and are seeking more talent to join our team. The work you do will be interesting and far-reaching and you'll have the chance to work with others who are as smart, creative, accountable, and driven as you are. If you thrive being in the middle of the action, working in an environment where you can quickly see the real impact of your contributions, we want you to join our team.
This position will be located in our Alpharetta, GA and Santa Clara, CA locations. This is a cutting-edge Software Quality group involved in the development, testing and automation of cloud-based wireless software. We need additional talent just like you!
• Providing QA support of Wireless Packet Gateway and GGSN platform by defining test strategy and plans, execute manual and automate test cases based on evolving and changing product specifications.
• Participate in the design, engineering and validation of core wireless network nodes related to the fulfillment of mission-critical wireless data services.
• Work directly with engineering team providing feedback for initial designs, configurations, and deployment support
• Work with development to analyze software design in order to influence product testability
• Drive towards continuous improvement through process automation and knowledge sharing.
• Contribute across the broader team on initiatives to expand knowledge, research and development for future growth and enhancements of wireless data network platforms.
• Effectively communicate with upper management and cross functional teams
• 5-8 years of industry experience in Quality Assurance
• BS in Computer Science, Masters or equivalent experience
• Working knowledge and experience with 3GPP standards of packet core
• Working knowledge on internet technologies and understanding of networking protocols.
• Hands-on experience with Cisco Systems Mobile packet core products strongly preferred.
• Knowledge of 3GPP wireless technologies, end to end connectivity, IoT services, IP core, cloud, virtualization architecture, Voice, Wi-Fi, LPWA technologies such as NB-IoT and LoRA.
• Excellent understanding of IoT solutions components.
• Working knowledge of virtualization technologies like VNF, VNFM, NFVI, MANO, etc
• Knowledge of RHEL and Openstack implementations strongly desired.
• Knowledge and experience with "Platform as a Service" and "Infrastructure as a Service" environments or other application development platforms a plus.
Job Type: Experienced
Opportunity Category: Internet of Everything, Wireless
A little about us:
We are one, big, techie, employee tribe that changes the world while having fun.