A contract Software Test Lead job in Seattle,WA is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technical. A Bachelors' degree with a minimum of five years of experience is preferred for this position. You will be participating in design, development and integration of enterprise solutions with the ability to influence development methodology and overall product health. This is a 6 month contract job with possible extensions, rate is open on W2.
Software Test Lead job responsibilities include:-
- Serve as the software quality assurance lead through all SDLC phases
- Develop, implement and manage test plans and scripts in both test and live environments
- Develop test automation strategies to accelerate solution delivery
- Test and verify code and content against specifications and test plans
- Establish development and test measurements to improve overall product QA processes
- Analyze test results and communicate with other teams to resolve software defects
- Implement Defect Reporting and Tracking
- Coordinate on and off site testing
- Bachelor of Science in computer science, programming or equivalent technical area required
- Five plus years' experience testing and validating products within cross-functional product teams with at least two plus years in a Lead role
-Hands on experience with SQL
- Experience in one or more development language - preferably C#
- Five plus years' experience developing and executing test plans
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio including Test Manager
- Must possess strong attention to detail while keeping the big picture in mind
- Strong documentation and communication skills required
- Ability to work with individuals with a wide range of backgrounds to facilitate group problem solving
- Must be able to set priorities, meet deadlines and manage multiple initiatives.
If you are interested in this Software Test Lead job in Seattle WA, then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Sukanya Chidambara 206-682-2170 or email Sukanya.Chidambara@adeccona.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.