Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
We are looking for a junior level Software Tester
What do you get to do in this position?
1. Participate in agile software team using scrum methodology
2. Design high quality manual and automated test cases from u ser stories
3. Participate in peer design and code reviews
4. Execute test plans to support releases
5. Develop and maintain automated testing frameworks and scripts
6. Analyze and troubleshoot product related network problems
7. Contribute to the investigation and resolution of software defects
This job might be for you if have:
1. Experience with Automated Testing Environments such as Fitness, SilkTest, Rational, and Test Complete
2. Experience with at least one programming language like C, C , VB, Python, Ruby
3. Experience with writing and executing formal test cases
4. Experience with network troubleshooting using network analysis tools such as Wireshark
5. Knowledge of BACnet protocol
6. Experience with Building Management System Software
7. Experience with continuous integration, and agile software best practices
8. Knowledge of standards and protocols such as TCP/UDP/IP, SNMP, DHCP, DNS, Ethernet
9. Basic networking skills such as TCP/IP, firewalls, switches, and routers
10. Basic lab skills at measuring, cutting, mechanics toolkit, wiring, drilling.
11. Basic understanding of electronics - resistance, current, voltage, relays, transformers
12. Four-year Bachelor of Computer Science degree (or equivalent discipline such as CSE, CIS, MIS)
13. Two (2) - Three (3) years of relevant experience
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled
A little about us:
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.