At Vivint Solar, we're changing the way people generate and consume power. We believe that people should have a choice between using outdated, dirty technologies and using innovative, clean solutions to produce the energy they use to live every day. That's why we're making it easy for millions of people nationwide to choose to go solar. Simply stated, we're doing work that really makes a difference.
To undertake such a huge task, we need a Solar Account Workout Specialist that will be a solid contributor and leader. They will be the point person to successfully resolve high priority customer delinquencies, contract and general disputes. The right candidate will utilize strong people, organizational, customer service oriented, and technical skills to understand how to balance customer needs and expectations with organizational objectives and efficiencies. The Workout Specialist must clearly articulate customer needs internally, and represent the company professionally externally. This person will make it their priority to positively impact and manage the customer's overall experience with Vivint Solar.
We are looking not only for a strategic, innovative thinker, but someone who has proven they can execute, with outstanding leadership, technical, organizational and communication skills.
You'll change the world by...
- Drive and manage multiple customers through an escalation process to help find unique solutions and bring the customer to 100% satisfaction with the company and resolve any outstanding balance
- Builds and maintains a positive relationship with every customer interaction - manages all customer issues and escalations within the outlined scope
- Engage with remote based employees (sales reps, office assistants, operations managers) to successfully identify problem areas and bring resolution to urgent needs
- Document all customer account activities within Salesforce.com
- Participate on cross-functional teams for key customer projects and software implementations
You'll do that with your...
- Excellent communication skills and a passionate world-class customer service aptitude
- Ability to explain complex or technical concepts using simple language to meet the needs of diverse audiences
- Ability to maintain composure in stressful situations and diffuse upset customers
- Ability to quickly acquire knowledge and apply it
- Ability to quickly identify a customer's needs and provide creative solutions to new problems
- Self-motivated and the ability to work independently to meet customer and organizational objectives
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and goal oriented environment
- Demonstrates flexibility and responds positively to change
- Strong organizational, problem solving and troubleshooting skills with precise attention to detail
- Microsoft Excel proficient
- Gmail proficient
You'll know you're ready if you...
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous Customer Service experience, either in person or via the telephone
One more thing...you'll be required to submit to a criminal history check, drug screening, and obtain clearance from the state based upon the state requirements.
Vivint Solar, an equal opportunity employer, does not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring-under federal, state and local laws.