Are you an experienced Assembler who has performed hand soldering procedures before? If so, Adecco wants to speak with you about a long term employment opportunity! We are assisting a local client recruiting for a current soldering assembly job in Waterbury, CT. This is a temp-to-hire position that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. Working in production, you will be required to assemble complex parts by hand while performing various hand soldering operations. It is a definite requirement to have previous brazing, soldering or welding experience. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now or call 203.303.6167!
Pay: $13 / hour
Shift: 7 am - 3:30pm
Responsibilities for this Brazing Assembler job include:
- Assemble complex parts by hand by applying flux and perform various brazing operations.
- Work from drawings, blueprints, sketches, verbal or written instruction, work orders, process sheets, etc.
- Place work in fixtures or hold in vise, adjust hand torch for proper heat and observe fusion and penetration while brazing. Remove or maintain in fixture and visually check for excess brazing material, pinholes, porosity, etc.
- Check for electrical continuity by using appropriate gauges as required.
- Operate tumbling equipment as necessary.
- Setup of all welding, dressing, rubber mold and brazing setups.
- Report defective materials or any other unusual condition or circumstance to supervisor immediately.
- Maintain personal production and quality standards as determined by supervision.
- Maintain timesheets, records and other pertinent data as instructed or required.
- Follow standard practices and procedures as outlined by policy.
- Follow all safety regulations.
- Maintain area in a clean and orderly condition.
- Perform similar and other related duties as instructed or required.
- High school diploma or general education degree
- One to three years related experience in Brazing or Hand Soldering (Required)
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.