Your new job starts here!
Adecco is currently assisting a top local client in their search to fill several 1st Shift Inspector/Solderer positions in ST. PETERSBURG, FL. These are temporary to permanent positions.
As an Inspector/Solderer you will solder, plus perform a variety of routine tasks to inspect accuracy of machine and manual placement of parts. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Inspector/Solderer job include:
• Performs first line checks as required to ensure all components match the bill-of-material description
• Repair defects in line and tracks in system
• Ensure daily logs and move/production tickets are accurately maintained
• Positive communication and interfacing with employees in all areas of manufacturing
• Follow simple, standardized and routine written directions for assigned work
• Ensure that assigned area is clean and organized
Requirements for this Inspector/Solderer job include:
• Must be US Citizen
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 6 months recent experience in soldering; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.