Posted: January 18, 2017
Reference ID: 1117391340
Adecco is hiring for a Soldering Operator for a great manufacturing company in Glendale, AZ!
Shift is Monday-Friday with Saturday Over Time
High School Diploma/GED Required
POSITION REQUIRES 6 MONTHS-1 YEAR OF PREVIOUSE EXPERIENCE SOLDERING
• Solder microwave parts using fixtures.
• Reads and follows routings, layouts and related documents to produce components and assemblies which meet design specifications in order to satisfy applicable quality standards.
• Requires using microscopes, tweezers and microscopic parts.
• Checks for all materials required to build product, according to operator instruction sheets & procedures.
• Maintains necessary records (written and/or electronic).
• Reports faulty or improper machine operation, unsafe conditions, defective materials and any unusual conditions to supervisor or team leader.
• Works with some chemicals (Isopropyl Alcohol) and follows proper disposal procedures. Packaging of product (bagging and boxing) as needed.
• Performs visual QA inspections to insure quality standards.
• Maintains work area and equipment in a clean, safe and orderly condition.
• Follows established company rules, regulations and maintains quality standards.
If you are interested, please apply and give Lucy a call at 623-580-4030 as soon as possible!