We are currently hiring for Warehouse Support Associates to join a growing business that offers a fantastic incentive program with advancement opportunities! Located in Fairview, OR, this industry leader in cable communications is looking for great new talent to join their team and expand their career.
If you have soldering experience and are looking to start a career with a booming business, please review the additional job details. To apply, please reply to the advert with your resume attached and the best contact information to reach you at.
Incentive Program Opportunities:
- $50 referral bonus
- $50 monthly incentive bonus
- Advancement and Managerial opportunities
ALL SHIFTS MONDAY- FRIDAY
DAY: 6:30 am to 3:00 pm $15.00/hr (OT Opportunity at $22.50 per hour)
SWING: 2:30pm-11:00pm $15.00/hr (OT Opportunity at $22.50 per hour)
Job Title: Rework Technician (Soldering skills required)
Overview: Making small part repairs to cable box components, including adjustments, replacing parts, and quality control duties
• Surface mount soldering in a production environment
• Working with SMD, flat packs. . . approximately 0.125 x 0.125 inches
• Preferred experience working in semi-conductor production/ maintenance
• Must have strong attention to detail and good hand dexterity
• Use of small hand tools including: magnifying glass and tweezer
• aptitude to follow instructions and replace parts, etc is required
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Consent to Background Screening
• Consent to Drug Screening
• All tasks are performed in a fast-paced, high volume environment
• Bus accessible depending on shift and residence location (near Walmart on Sandy Blvd)
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.