DESCRIPTION & REQUIREMENTS:
The Data Science Process & Solution Analyst will join a Knowledgeable, High Performant Team of Thought Leaders who take Pride in the Consistent Delivery of High Quality Work and who Collaborate effectively with our business stakeholders, are Continuously Discontent with the status quo and operate in a model that provides Flexibility and Agility to deliverables while ensuring Trust and Accountability with our partners...all while having fun. The Decision Science Solution Analyst role will work with our Data Science group to deliver business-transformative, data-centric use case projects, business intelligence applications and advance analytical solutions. You:
What to expect:
- Have a general interest and aptitude to quickly learn new and emerging technologies.
- Are a self-starter willing to jump into difficult situations and work across teams to a viable solution.
- Are highly organized and have the ability to multi-task, re-prioritize, and adapt to changing needs in a fast-paced environment.
- Are insanely curious and love solving problems. You seem to have a penchant for asking the question "why?" instead of "what?"
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and can easily translate IT concepts into terminology suitable for business clients.
- Want an opportunity to grow within a team that uses big data and technology to continue to grow one of the world's most recognized brands.
Functional/Technical Skills or Desire to Learn:
- Provide data expertise and technical support to data scientists and overall analyst community.
- Work closely with data scientists and engineers to design and maintain scalable data models and pipelines.
- Act as Solution Manager on different areas of expertise.
- Assume responsibility of light project management for small-medium size projects.
- Participate in initial (and iterative) discovery sessions with clients to develop requirements & processes.
- Participate in design of solution of system with architect and/or Solution Manager.
- Often times, be in charge of overseeing the build out of analytics dashboards as laid out in Solution Design document.
- Efficiently and competently manage roadblocks and resolve with appropriate channels in timely manner.
- Continuously ensure client expectations are exceeded in terms of product and services delivered.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities where applicable
- Most importantly, you'll be expected (and encouraged) to learn quickly, make some mistakes, roll up your sleeves, develop some solutions and make big contributions.
- Two plus years of technical knowledge regarding data models, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Knowledge of application architectural patterns, associated platforms and various technologies including:
- Big Data/Hadoop Framework
- Cloud Infrastructure:
- Amazon Web Services (Preferable)
- Google Cloud Platform
- Standard and Advanced Analytics (Reporting/Dashboards, Predictive, Machine Learning)
- Data management/movement tools and ETL frameworks
- Knowledge in iterative software delivery methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, etc.) and software (JIRA, VersionOne)
- Programming Languages (knowledgeable or willing to learn) SQL, Hive, Scala, R, Python, Java
- Tools: R, SAS, Tableau, Microstrategy
Leadership Behaviors:DRIVE INNOVATION
- BA/BS in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Analytics or Statistics.
: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business (encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation). COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS
: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler). ACT LIKE AN OWNER
: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders. INSPIRE OTHERS
: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible. DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS
: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants, employees, and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education, employment history, a criminal history check, reference checks, and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
The Coca-Cola Company is the world's largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands and more than 3,800 beverage choices. Led by Coca-Cola, one of the world's most valuable and recognizable brands, our Company portfolio features 20 billion-dollar brands, many of which are available in reduced-, low- or no-calorie options. Our billion-dollar brands include Diet Coke, Coca-Cola Zero, Fanta, Sprite, vitaminwater and Powerade. Through the world's largest beverage distribution system, we are the No. 1 provider of both sparkling and still beverages. More than 1.9 billion servings of our beverages are enjoyed by consumers in more than 200 countries each day. With an enduring commitment to building sustainable communities, our Company is focused on initiatives that reduce our environmental footprint, create a safe, inclusive work environment for our associates, and enhance the economic development of the communities where we operate. For more information, visit Coca-Cola Journey at http://www.coca-colacompany.com/homepage Coca-Cola Beverages (Shanghai) Ltd. an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of The Coca-Cola Company, provides marketing and technical/quality services to The Coca-Cola Company in China.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.