The Solution Architect will work closely with internal clients, IS teams and external vendors to gather requirements to design, implement and document infrastructure components to support those requirements.
This role will also work closely with project and support teams on projects, particularly in the initiation and design phases, which will require highly in-depth knowledge across multiple technical areas and business segments.
As an IS team member, this staff position will participate in and provide guidance on systems integration projects, is responsible for providing knowledge transfer and documentation to second and third-level escalation support for end-user issues and will provide guidance for other engineers and support technicians on technical issues and techniques. The Solution Architect also identifies, analyzes and recommends remediation for system design weaknesses.
- Works closely with business and technical leadership serving as an expert resource, bringing forth opportunities to leverage technologies to improve process, resolve emerging business requirements and influence decisions regarding business process change.
- Works directly with other IS team members, users and vendors in the development, design and documentation of systems integration projects.
- Provide documentation for both production and disaster recovery procedures for each project, as well as take part in regular disaster recovery and business continuity tests.
- Demonstrates knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server standards and processes for network hardware, software, infrastructure and configuration.
- Attends meetings when necessary and maintain a flexible work schedule.
Send updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.