Television today spans far beyond the traditional TV set. It's the last few seconds of a basketball game streamed to your iPhone - and all of season two on your tablet. Clearleap's software products allow TV networks, cable and satellite providers, and major studios to offer video on tablets, smart phones, connected TVs and PCs. Clearleap is committed to hiring talented, dedicated, and creative individuals that want to be a part of a work hard/play hard environment that is changing the way television is viewed - and we need you!
The Solutions Architect will play a critical role in winning and managing the on-boarding of new customers as well as facilitating the roll-out of complex technical features for existing customers. As the Clearleap platform and technology stack expert, the Solutions Architect will support Sales by representing Engineering and Operations early in the sales process in strategic opportunities during customer site visits. You will structure and drive conversations with client stakeholders to understand and solicit business needs and requirements for solution architecture, then engage with platform engineering, business stakeholders, and delivery teams to provide the blueprint for customer solutions and implementation. As one of the main points of contact for our most strategic accounts, this is a highly visible role with significant ownership. This person will have considerable influence on the future of our product by acting as the voice for customer solutions. The position requires vast knowledge and experience with principles, patterns, and best practices of providing a SaaS-based solution to top-tier media & entertainment companies.
Other duties include:
- Work closely with project and technical resources from customer teams during the pre-sales and post-sales/implementation process.
- Communicate requirements and specifications to a project team, guide the team during the implementation stage, and control and review solution implementation.
- Provide guidance and act as escalation point on decisions pertaining to scope and infrastructure changes required throughout the design and development process
- Work closely with internal cross-functional teams including Program Management, Product, Engineering, and Operations to align solutions with Clearleap platform features and roadmap.
- Drive a consistent architecture approach for customer solutions so that solutions can be reused.
- Provide SME support during and after customer delivery (e.g. change requests, delivery documentation, implementation design)
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.