Additional Location(s) or Information:
Job Category: Services
Level of Experience: Experienced - Non Manager
Requisition #: S1023483
The Business Entity
Cisco Internet of Things and Digital Transformation Services (Healthcare) seeks a solution architect to work with and drive the architectural services work done as part of Cisco Digital Healthcare Architectures and Services to support our Healthcare customers in their Digital Transformation. We expect the candidate will spend majority of the time working directly with our top transformation and enterprise healthcare accounts driving billable customer facing activities with the remainder of their time spent on innovation, healthcare relevancy and working on developing architecture collateral, white papers, participating in industry forums etc. Ideal candidate must have extensive hands-on experience with the following. With a seasoned mix of broad networking knowledge and specific area expertise in customer relationship skills as well as knowledge of healthcare environment, you're well positioned to become a trusted adviser capable of building solid, long-term relationships with customers.
Are you someone who is passionate about helping customers and has a passion for Healthcare? Here, you'll be collaborating and designing intellectual property as a solution and medical grade networks that make an impact in the healthcare industry.
Role & Responsibilities
• Responsible for the delivery of Cisco Digital Healthcare Architecture (DHA) based solutions to Cisco's major healthcare accounts.
• Performs architectural planning and design along and integration support for healthcare applications.
• Identify & document DHA design/architecture best practices for global Cisco Services adoption. Perform assessment of healthcare IT infrastructure against DHA and industry needs.
• Drives and oversees the implementation of AS customer projects
• Preferably an MS degree in EE, Computer Science plus 10-12 years' experience in network engineering or telecommunications support environment with healthcare background
• Good exposure to IT environments in Healthcare, or Healthcare consulting - 5+ years in a healthcare organization preferred
• Experience and knowledge of network / security architecture, network management, network availability, QOS & capacity planning, IP networking, LAN Switching, VoIP
• Strong written and verbal communication skills to execute on documentation and presentations
• Demonstrated experience in project management, leadership and mentoring skills
• Good command over documentation tools like MS Word, MS Visio, MS Powerpoint etc.
• CCIE, CCNP, CCDP, or CWNA
• CCDE, CPHIMS, CISSP preferred
The Internet of Things is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it's transforming our customers' businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco
healthcare, digital healthcare architecture, medical grade network, healthcare consultant
Job Type: Experienced
Opportunity Category: Services
A little about us:
We are one, big, techie, employee tribe that changes the world while having fun.