Healthcare Information Technology
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE Healthcare IT is uniquely positioned to deliver integrated care solutions-and we are investing $2 billion in
software to create and enable technology that improves the way healthcare is delivered to patients globally.
GE can fuse its 130 year track record of revolutionizing healthcare with tomorrow's technology to stay ahead of
constantly evolving healthcare needs. We are one of the only global companies with a broad portfolio of medical
devices, software, services, consulting, integration and financing capabilities that can be applied across new
integrated care delivery models.
Our vision is to deliver the next generation of IT performance breakthroughs for health systems caregivers and the
patients they serve. Both patients and providers need more consistent, higher quality outcomes, and GE Healthcare
IT is helping drive this transformation across the industry.
By accelerating workflows, streamlining processes, and improving analytics capabilities, we liberate and create new
value from the data captured by software and technology-giving our customers the tools they need to help drive
better outcomes and giving patients a more informed and proactive healthcare experience.
Our mission is to be the market leader in integrated care solutions.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Posted Position Title
Solution Consultant, Radiology
Client, Account and Affiliate Origination and Management
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available United States
U.S. State, China or Canada Provinces
The core function of this job is to engage with new and existing account sales opportunities in the US West Zone to establish relationships and credibility with clinical or operational staff and key decision makers at prospect sites to drive product strategy and demonstrate our solutions. This role will also provide though leadership on the value of the GEHC Imaging solutions as they relate to customer needs
• Provide operational/clinical leadership and expertise in the sales cycle to research the customer's environment and determine the business fit with GE Healthcare Solutions, including apply sales methodology to interviewing staff at customer sites to gain understanding of workflow, finding opportunities for improvement and establishing business fit.
• Work as an integral part of the sales team to attain quota and revenue.
• Provide technical and clinical leadership during sales process by demonstrating full range of product features including potential uses, product capabilities and benefits to customers as needed
• Establishes strong rapport with prospects/clients and establishes self as an expert in the opinion of the prospect/client.
• Create personalized presentations based on knowledge gained about the customer.
• Demonstrates how GE solutions can improve the customer's business environment.
• Accompany prospects on site visits to existing customer sites to help the prospect understand the benefits and use of GE solutions at that customer site.
• Supports a cohesive work unit in the sharing of knowledge, expertise, and information within the work group as well as with associates in other departments.
• Support trade shows and professional conferences by performing product demonstration and promotion as well as represent GEHC in the larger clinical informatics community, including speaking engagements, national healthcare initiatives and conferences
• Responsible for evaluation or new software, options, systems before release.
• Responsible for dissemination of information on customer and/or clinical trends, new procedures and new products or options.
• Educate and train sales teams on GE Healthcare product positioning in the context of evolving market, operational, and clinical needs
Quality Specific Goals:
• Knowledge and understanding of all Global Privacy and Anti-Competition Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare HIPPA Guidelines, NEMA Regulations, etc.) and operates within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int'l Law is broken.
• Knowledge and understanding of all Environmental Health Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare EHS Policies, GE Healthcare Fleet Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int'l Law is broken
• Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
• Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
• Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
• Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, work instructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Quality Management System.
• At least one of the following core experiences: 5+ years' in hospital setting imaging department or at least 3+ years commercial applications/demonstration experience with demonstrated successes in high level customer interactions and sales scenarios.
• Registered Radiologic Technologist (ARRT)
• 3+ years' experience working with healthcare IT software products.
• Proficiency in computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite products
• Willingness to travel 80%, occasionally on short notice
• Unrestricted work authorization in the US, without sponsorship
• Willingness to submit to and pass a drug test and educational, employment and criminal background checks
• To the extent you are applying for a position that requires you to operate a GE owned/leased, privately owned/leased or rental vehicle for company business, you must be willing to submit to a check of your driving record
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
• Associate's or Bachelor's degree in related business or technical/clinical field (MA, LPN, RN, RT)
• 2+ years' experience presentation skills
• In-depth knowledge of how healthcare is practiced today, particularly in large, complex, multi-hospital organizations such as academic medical centers and integrated delivery networks, including intensive care units, hospital wards, imaging departments, and ambulatory facilities
• Strong understanding of health informatics. Hands-on experience with healthcare software
• Knowledge all facets of healthcare, including hospitals and IDN's, ambulatory, large group practices, university practice plans, health plans, and enterprise organizations.
• Ability to self-initiate tasks/projects.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Strong leadership skills (respected by peers and leadership for contributions to the business)
• Strong presentation skills (public speaking and lecture experience desired)
• Demonstrated ability to understand and present complex material in understandable terms
• Demonstrated interpersonal & communication skills (ability to effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, to external customers, global counterparts and to team members in other functional organizations)
• Solid problem solving skills (ability to manage and resolve conflict, communicate issues and propose solutions to both internal team members and external customers)
• Proven professional business acumen (experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as a part of a solution-based sales process)
• Self-motivated, willingness to take the initiative to identify opportunities for improvement and take actions to improve
• Team oriented with a customer satisfaction mindset
• Ability to multi-task effectively and manage multiple priorities at one time
• Willingness to be flexible/adapt to changing work environments
• Clinical experience in a hospital/university or clinic setting
• Advanced certification/registries desired
• Experience on all current GE products for which responsibilities cover
A little about us:
GE imagination at work.