Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Solution Lead – Teamcenter PLM. This position can be based out of Cincinnati, OH, West Chester, PA, Jacksonville, FL or Tampa, FL and will require up to 5 % travel.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
This position will have accountability for technology strategy and integration across the Teamcenter PLM platform. The solution lead serves as global visionary and strategist for Teamcenter PLM technology. He/ She understands industry trends and strategies to ensure solution insights, direction, vendors, and methods implemented are class leading and innovative. The position is also accountable for solution strategy communication artifacts which aid communication of solutions and principles and directs the technical developer resources.
• Utilizes knowledge of business process, project management, computer software and hardware to analyze, design, implement and test information technology in the PLM, PDM, CAD, CAM, CAE (PLM/CAx) domain.
• Identifies technology enablers that support continuous improvement within PLM/CAx enabled business processes.
• Researches, identifies and promotes technology solutions that enable business objectives.
• Develops task estimates, activity plans, forecasts, and project estimates associated with assigned functional area(s).
• Recommends cost saving solutions and implementation plans.
• Leads development team members that meet quality standards and business requirements within time constraints and budget.
• Provides status reports and documentation to information technology and business partners.
• Supports the department by ensuring project orders are placed, including vendor contracts as required.
• Solves day-to-day project based business issues.
• Collaborates with the product owner, scrum master, business users, project managers and vendor resources to define technical requirements and specifications.
• Processes suggestions and ideas for process improvement.
• Leads system development projects and improvements using leading practices such as the Agile software development methodology.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field is required.
• Minimum of 5 years of professional IT experience is required.
• Expert knowledge of Teamcenter PLM including the areas listed below are required
o Core Modules & Advanced modules such as; Product Configuration, Doc Management, Requirements Management, CAD Data Management, Change Management, etc.
o Interfaces: CAD, MS Office, Active Directory, ERP and other systems
o Data Migration experience
• Experience in GxP systems and Computer System Validation in a regulated environment is required
• Experience working with PLM or PDM systems and understanding the business uses is required
• Experience working with Computer Aided Engineering & Manufacturing applications is required.
• Experience mapping business processes and associated requirements is required
• Experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) practices; waterfall and Agile is required
• Experience with software configuration management tools is required.
• Experience with Project and Program management practices is required.
• Experience leading teams of colleagues, vendor resources and/or external consulting resources is required.
• Experience presenting Solutions resulting from Sprints as part of the Agile methodology is required.
• Must have experience with incorporating user feedback into solutions and backlogs.
• Expert communication skills are required.
United States-Florida-TampaOther Locations
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester, North America-United States-Florida-Jacksonville, North America-United States-Ohio-CincinnatiOrganization
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.