Solution Sales Leader United States - Global Commercial Outsourcing Services
Role Location: Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462, Parsippany, NJ 07054, San Mateo
Who are we?
IQVIA™ delivers integrated information and technology solutions to drive healthcare forward. Around the world healthcare stakeholders are working to improve real-world patient outcomes through treatment innovations, care provision and access to healthcare. For the information, technology and service solutions they need to drive new insights and approaches, they count on IQVIA™ . With a global team of 50,000, we harness insights, commercial and scientific depth, and executional expertise to empower clients to achieve some of their most important goals: Improving clinical, scientific and commercial results. Realizing the full potential of innovations. And, ultimately, driving healthcare forward.
Our Commercial Outsourcing Services (COS) business is a critical function within our company's largest business unit in the US, and we continue to invest in building and developing our team. The solutions sales leader will play a pivotal role within the global COS team to drive our US business further. Reporting into the global head of the business, you will develop new business for commercial operations (Sales and Marketing functions) outsourcing and helping our customers move to an outsourced model. You will utilize your commercial analytics services expertise and sales acumen to identify & qualify revenue opportunities, proactively manage the selling process, and close sales in existing and new accounts.Principal Accountabilities:
Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required:
- Achieves growth & revenue targets for commercial outsourcing services through a consultative sales approach that solves client business issues
- Proactively strengthens in-depth knowledge of our analytics services and its application within a client's enterprise
- Contribute to account planning strategy as it relates to assigned product area.
- Collaborates with Account Team to target and validate opportunities for assigned customers / territory
- Build a strategic engagement plan for the US customer base and work hand in glove with the key account management team and other stakeholders
- Interfaces with customer at all levels
- Creates and presents client proposals that result in winning sales.
- As necessary, identifies and manages resources to develop proposals that position IQVIA™ capabilities & solutions in the commercial outsourcing services space to customers
- Works towards being a trusted partner for the clients he is working with.
- As part of the sales process: gathers market and client intelligence, and provides strategic feedback to strengthen or service offerings and capture additional business.
Additional Key Attributes:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, and a minimum of five (5) years of relevant sales experience.
- Possesses knowledge of business analytics and Insights and key marketplace issues for the pharmaceutical industry
- Should have worked in the outsourcing services industry for a minimum of five years
- Solid knowledge of the commercial outsourcing services business and the impact it can achieve when implemented within a client's business processes.
- Individual must be a superior and successful salesperson, have excellent presentation and writing skills, act with a sense of urgency, and be able to work both independently and in teams
- Must have successful experience identifying and closing new business opportunities
- Must be able to quickly develop positive relationships at all levels of client management and within the IQVIA™ sales, consulting, and marketing teams.
- Ability to work in a matrix organization
- Existing network in the Pharma world
- Good negotiation skills
- Multi-lingual capabilities would be a plus (German, Spanish, French)
- IAOP certification would be an added advantage
QuintilesIQVIA™ is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We cultivate a diverse corporate culture across the 100+ countries where we operate, celebrating and rewarding teamwork and inclusiveness. By embracing our differences, we create innovative solutions that are good for IQVIA™ , our clients, and the advancement of healthcare everywhere.