The WW CGO Modern Workplace Sales team is part of the WW Commercial Growth organization and has the charter to build the foundation for scaling the Microsoft Online productivity business worldwide in FY18 and beyond.
Microsoft 365 is the strategic Cloud Service for our company and key growth engine for Microsoft’s Enterprise Business globally. The WW CGO Modern Workplace Sales team is seeking a “Global Black Belt” (GBB) who can bring GCC / GCC High offerings to the Aerospace and Commercial Defense segment of the market in a direct sales model while partnering closely with account teams in the field.
Transformational sales leadership is what being a Global Black Belt Landing Lead is all about. Reporting to the GBB Regional Sales Director, the 0365 Aerospace and Commercial Defense team is at the forefront of driving Microsoft’s cloud first mobile first strategy. This team will be the front-line support for discussions of ITAR / DFARS / EAR / FAR / NERC / FERC / CDI / CUI as well as aid the community and on point for:
• Building sales momentum for Microsoft 365 GCC / GCC High and Azure Gov and managing pipeline to meet sales targets by supporting the territory’s corporate and enterprise account teams.
• Actively participating as part of the WW CGO Modern Workplace Sales leadership team providing field/customer/partner feedback to Corporate and Product Groups to help build the strategy, direction, field engagement and service management for the Aerospace and Commercial Defense segment and serve as the CoE for the field around GCC / GCC High / Azure Gov
• Engaging with Area EOU leadership building a direct 1:1 relationship with Modern Workplace STU Leads, Subsidiary/District General Managers and Regional Vice President to help provide line of site to strategic deals
• Partnering with relevant stakeholders to remove key sales blockers impacting a market and growth of GCC / GCC High online services focusing on Aerospace and Commercial Defense customers.
• Sponsoring, Coaching and Mentoring Account Teams in the field on leveraging all key resources available and recommended sales best practices and process (CDF, FastTrack, MSSP) to help win deals.
• Driving revenue and consumption target attainment aligned with industry targets.
• Engaging directly with Microsoft’s EOU/SMC subsidiary/district leadership and account teams to profile, segment and prioritize the business.
• Engaging with Microsoft’s senior management roles in the field and at corporate to help drive alignment to deliver results.
• Developing and sharing best practices to drive pipeline velocity and compelling events to close in partnership with field stakeholders.
Leveraging the “Customer Decision Framework” (CDF) as a subject matter expert and assisting the local EOU resources in developing their own skills/readiness.
• 8+ years of experience in IT/BDM sales and/or consulting in the Enterprise segment.
• Deep insight across Enterprise & SMC sales, Marketing, Partner and IT services functions, and be familiar with field needs to successfully drive a new program.
Demonstrable skills in the following areas are critical:
• 8+ years of experience in sales, marketing, information technology, business development, and/or consulting
• Lead conversations with Aerospace and Commercial Defense customers that are seeking compliance with ITAR, EAR, FAR, DFARS
• Ability to drive conversations with Aerospace & Commercial Defense customers concerning:
o DFARS 252.204-7012, NIST 800-171, NIST 800-53r4, NIST 800-88
• Coach customers to properly vet which environments are best suited for their compliance requirements by comparing and contrasting FedRAMP Moderate with FedRAMP High, as well as DISA SRG L2, L4, L5 for placement of CDI/CUI material
• Experience leading multi-million-dollar deals requiring orchestration of large, dispersed, virtual teams composed of industry, solution, technical, licensing and legal team members - competitive Selling experience required (TITUS, AWS, BOX, OKTA, Etc.)
• Depth of competitive knowledge and a thorough understanding of the development of winning sales strategies and deal structure.
• Demonstrated leadership through effective coaching of field sales teams across management and Individual contributors
• Demonstrated experience in selling to global/multi-national companies and explaining how various MOD’s – Ministry of Defense
o Across 5 I’s (Australia / Canada / UK / US / New Zealand) and NATO partner countries are required to account for ITAR and defense related licensed materials.
• Demonstrated ability to step in and take control of highly competitive and tense situations in collaboration with local sellers
• Well developed "influence and impact" competency and an ability to influence change without direct organizational authority to set strategy and lead or support the team as needed.
• Strategic leadership combined with strong ability to execute and drive for results in ambiguous environment; confident executive engagement and communication to C-level.
• Ability to engage back towards corporate functions to resolve either internal or external blockers to drive sales and market growth for Microsoft 365
• MBA Preferred
• CISSP Required
• CJIS Level 4 Certification Required
• SF-86 On File (Preliminary approval – Minimum)
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.