An Oracle Value Consultant leads high level executive and client interactions to uncover improvement opportunities supported by an achievable business case.
Solutions Value Consultants are critical members of the pre-sales team, leveraged for strategic and high visibility situations. They will be supporting Oracle's Integrated Value Selling (IVS) process with each customer interaction. Value Consultants must have executive presence, with exceptional presentation and communication skills. They will be responsible to align a customer's business objectives, strategies and challenges to Oracle capabilities and solution areas, identifying the value of making a change in process or technology. Value Consultants will use modern techniques and tools, including, but not limited, to business process benchmarking, financial modeling, story boarding to build actionable business cases to justify transformational investments. Ideally, a business-focused VC will possess an understanding of modern business challenges and the ability to show the value of moving to modern business solutions, including but not limited to cloud based applications.
For more information, contact Phil Cooksey: firstname.lastname@example.org Key Responsibilities/Skills Required
- Be a strategic thinker, demonstrating a customer-focused approach, and strong leadership capabilities in a presales environment.
- Work independently to drive a territory value plan to build downstream sales pipeline with sales leaders and account executives.
- Ability and manage and embrace change in a dynamic work environment with strategic customers across multiple lines of business.
- Work with a select group of accounts to understand their strategic direction and business processes. Working with customers and sales team members to lead a compelling and influential value engagement.
- Engage with client executives in deriving, delivering and reconciling client value assessments which may include: TCO, ROI, Benchmark, solution roadmap, and the implication of change management, among other items.
- Serve as the subject matter expert on all things related to Value Management, from business case building to ongoing value monitoring to ensure value attainment.
- Value Consultants are required to interact and collaborate with senior level executives and must have exceptional interpersonal communication, presentation and project management skills.
- Ability to lead multiple value selling opportunities, across multiple industries simultaneously.
- Ability travel and interactive with customers 50% to 75% of the time.
Bachelor's degree in business, technical or related field; CPA or MBA preferred Experience
More than 10 years of relevant experience overall, with at least 3-5 years of management consulting experience.
Senior management interaction and presentation experience
Strong financial research, analysis and business case development skills.
Knowledge of enterprise business applications (i.e. HCM, CXM, ERP, etc.) and capabilities in a presales environment is preferred.
For a listing of all opportunities at oracle, please go to:
https://www.oracle.com/corporate/careers/ Oracle is an Equal Opportunity Employer Contact:
Oracle Senior Recruiter
Overlay sales personnel providing specialist product expertise to the sales force.
Partners with Account, Technology, and Application sales representatives to qualify and close new business on Oracle solutions. Provides specific industry or product expertise to facilitate the closing of deals within sales representatives territory. Interacts with sales team to architect the solution, and develop and execute solution strategies for market. Manages solution opportunities to obtain appropriate and necessary resources for all qualified opportunities. Leads teams in the sales process for establishing market visibility and deal visibility. Presents/demonstrates solution to high level clients and industry conference attendees. May provide training to field sales on industry/solutions. Builds and maintains a network and up to date specific industry or product knowledge.
Acknowledged authority within the Corporation. Provides leadership and expertise in the development of new products/services/processes, frequently operating at the leading edge of technology. 12 years applicable experience preferred. Subject matter expertise in industry/product space. Knowledge of key industry leaders and management. Knowledge of Oracle competition. Presentation and product demonstration experience. Previous consultative selling experience preferred. Excellent communication, negotiating, and closing skills with prospects and customers. Travel may be needed. BA/BS degree in related field.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.