Provide technical design and architectural support across Verizon Wireless’ solutions portfolio. This role encompasses the continuum of participating in setting specific customer strategies and executing the defined strategies within a sales environment. Qualified candidates will possess experience in the communications and/or network industry in a sales-oriented, technical design and engineering role, with an emphasis on IP-based network, communications and mobility solutions.
• Drives regional data account penetration by leveraging products and services while collaborating with NAMs, MAMs, BSMs, BAEs and ADs.
• Focus on solution development and architectural design for assigned customer base with specific emphasis on Verizon Business’ global managed services and communications solutions portfolio.
• Requires knowledge of Verizon offerings across multiple disciplines including Data, Voice, UC&C, managed services, IT, security and mobility strategies
• Translate customer business issues/opportunities into technical solution/business requirements
• Partner with other Verizon Wireless subject matter experts to build the customer solution
• Possess strong presentation skills, with the ability to develop and deliver technical presentations with customers and tailor content to audience as appropriate
• Author and deliver network designs, statements of work and technical project plans incorporating service and program management activities.
• An understanding of pricing structures and associated elements including Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
• Develops a solid understanding of the competitive landscape and have the ability to clearly articulate the technical differentiation and value proposition associated with Verizon Wireless versus its competitors.
• Represent Verizon at trade shows
• A two-year degree or 6+ years in customer facing enterprise sales position(s)
• Well versed in solutions-oriented sales with use of Axiom-like methodology
• Keen ability to research territory and uncover cellular M2M opportunities
• Understands the fundamentals involved in industrial monitoring and asset tracking solutions
• Ability to develop customer ROI after uncovering customer business needs/requirement
• Understands Verizon M2M Custom and Standard Pricing
• Successfully negotiates customer contracts (such as VPP)
• Successfully secures C-Level meetings and executive briefings
• Excellent Analytical, interpersonal and communication skills, including strong presentation skills
• Excellent follow-up and communications skills to collaborate with SMEs and coordinate with B2B sales.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer – and celebrate our employees’ differences, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.