Company Description Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity
. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere . This is our global vision and the common purpose
that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity
to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
"Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code." Job Description
Visa is a premier payments technology company with a global network connecting thousands of financial institutions with millions of merchants and cardholders every day. As part of the Merchant Sales and Solutions organization, the Global Services Team drives tangible, impactful, innovative and intelligent payment solutions and results for Visa marquee and strategic enterprise accounts worldwide.
As a Solution Consultant, you will be a key member of a specialized cross-functional team partnering and advising strategic marquee enterprise clients. The Solution Consultant working in close partnership with the account managers, product managers and technology delivery teams will advise clients on payment management solution design and implementation options. They will develop innovative client specific solutions that enable extend core product capabilities to create new consumer experiences, drive conversion and transaction growth, and increase customer value, strengthening and deepening client relationships.
Success in this role requires industry-leading expertise in payment products, solution options, architecture considerations, systems engineering and performance optimization. Strong communication, business development, product management, project management, and relationship management skills are required. Travel to customer sites will be required.
- Advise Clients - Leverage facilitation, influencing, relationship building, consulting experience, payment knowledge and technology expertise to discover, identify and qualify business needs and new opportunities in support of client business strategies
- Define Solutions - Collaborate cross-organization to identify, evaluate and qualify potential solutions. Define detailed requirements, conduct alternatives decision analysis and author solution proposal/recommendation. Obtain client buy-in and manage customer expectations.
- Sponsor and Evangelize Recommendations - Champion solution recommendation(s) with the executive leaders to align support and ensure customer success
- Influence Product Features/Roadmap - Assist in the identification of new product features and feature gaps. Collaborate with product managers and executive sponsors to influence product roadmaps and champion marquee and strategic enterprise account needs
- Strengthen Client Relationships - Help develop, mature and manage strategic relationships with marquee and strategic clients and partners
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or related technical field
- 5+ years of professional consulting experience with considerable enterprise delivery experience
- Must have experience in defining solution/ product requirements, building implementation plans, and leading teams to deliver on the vision of a solution.
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management or enterprise architecture
- 3+ year's payment industry domain expertise
- Deep knowledge and proven experience with systems engineering life cycle (SELC) best practices, software development methodologies (Agile, RUP) and DevOps practices
- Strong web, mobile and SaaS systems life cycle skills
- Proven experience with technology solutioning, alternatives analysis, qualification and sizing
- Experience with at least one of the following: J2EE, Application Servers, Servlet Engines, ESB, Relational DBs, Big Data, Cloud Computing, JMX, JMS
- Preferred Qualifications
- Proven ability to manage customer expectations through complex solution implementation projects
- Ability to negotiate and influence internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Advanced degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or related technical field
- Open group or equivalent IT architect certification
- Consulting experience at a big 5 consulting firm (e.g., IBM, Accenture)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.