Solutions Consultant, Talent Solutions
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world's workforce in ways no other company can. We're much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for a Talent Brand Consultant to advise our Sales team and clients on talent attraction and business development strategies. In this role, you will act as an adviser to drive our media and new product sales. You will help our clients think like marketers while also educating them on how to use LinkedIn's branding and products to help achieve their business growth goals.
- Consult with clients to understand hiring, talent branding objectives and challenges
- Perform the entire pre-sales due diligence process, from research to positioning to proposal, in order to make bespoke strategic recommendations to the client
- Drive customer adoption of talent media to exceed annual spend targets
- Contribute to ROI storytelling and spend renewal efforts
- Provide thought leadership and expertise on product marketing questions, success stories and general industry knowledge for the Sales team and clients
- Maintain a deep understanding of the entire hiring product portfolio
- Analyze winning sales strategies and conduct regular local training sessions with sales reps to proliferate strategies and best practices to develop a best-in-class Sales team
- Educate and up-level peer set on industry, product and soft skills
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, consulting, advertising or client-facing roles at online companies
- BA/BS degree in related field
- Experience in product management or social media marketing
- Experience driving pre-sales and sales, developing strategies and growing a business
- Experience working in the marketing department of a staffing agency or recruiting firm
- Experience working with agencies on media products
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- Excellent communication skills
- MBA or master's degree in a relevant field of study
A little about us:
LinkedIn's vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our employee talent is our #1 operating priority.