The Solutions Executive Federal is a Capture Manager who is responsible for the analysis, design, implementation and execution of an opportunity specific capture plan that details how and why a deal will be won. The Capture manager will develop and execute an overall capture strategy, capture plan, win themes, partner strategy, Black Hat Sessions, Price-To-Win Analysis, business case development, pricing and sensitivity modeling; recruiting, training and leading a multi-disciplined and matrixed capture team. The Capture manager will work closely with Sales, Technical, Pricing, Service Delivery, Proposal, and Legal Leadership in strategy, proposal, and pricing development. The Capture manager will develop relationships and work with key partners that maximize Verizon win probability. The Capture Manager will assess investment requirements and associated business case. In addition the position requires regular engagement with an Executive Advisory Team to advance the effort.
The role requires a seasoned and effective manager and communicator with acumen in Capture Management in the Federal marketplace. This position requires a person who can work collaboratively, as part of a team, is well-organized, self-motivated and success driven. Requires drive, determination and willingness to succeed and is capable of leading a pursuit effort to achieve business goals and capture efforts at a high level of output, quality and success.
This role will include, but will not be limited to the following:
* Overall responsibility for winning assigned opportunities
* Creates Capture Plans, bid strategies, coordinates with other partners and potential primes
* Manages Verizon’s response framework to all potential partners
* Negotiates NDA, teaming agreements, relationships and roles
* Constitutes and assembles requisite capture resources (matrixed environment)
* Leads Capture strategy reviews, participates in Technical, Management and Pricing reviews
* Works with Proposal Group to ensure Capture Strategies are accurately translated into the proposal.
* Sets and drives the overall Capture schedule.
* Helps create a Pricing Strategy and drives the pricing tactics with Account Leadership and Deal desk.
* Helps develop an opportunity revenue profile, forecast, upside opportunity, get-well strategy (if required)
* Works with delivery leadership to develop a transition plan from award to implementation.
Bachelor’s degree highly preferred. In addition; 7+ years of relevant experience to include:
Total cost of ownership (TCO) analysis a plus; ITIL, PMP or like certifications a plus.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.