Overview SOLUTIONS EXECUTIVE - PRE SALESOVERVIEW:
Assist sales team with account planning by assessing the current state, gathering information from existing engagements and consultant/contractor base, identifying potential opportunities, and participating in preparing the action plan for business development.
Support business development activities by providing delivery expertise and a clear understanding our services capabilities, experience, and methodologies for service delivery.
Work directly with clients to assess their business, technical, process, resource, and contractual requirements and ensure our proposed solution aligns with their requirements. Responsibilities KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Manage solution development, proposal, and contracts process including:
- Establishing solution response schedule and expectations with client, sales, and internal stakeholders.
- Working with project management and practice area solution architects to develop solution: scope, responsibilities, assumptions, estimates, resource and cost models, risk assessment, environmental factors, and pricing models.
Transition to Delivery:
- Working with practice areas and proposal team to write proposals, quotes, statements of work, and other services agreements.
- Capturing information required for initiating internal communication process for new project initiation.
- Establishing and managing engagement start dates with customer and internal project team.
- Ensuring statements of work, master services agreements, pricing, and other contractual documents go through revisions process and final signed documents are archived.
- Perform periodic customer, project, and solution "health checks" with client project teams.
- Contribute to monthly, quarterly, and annual client portfolio review meetings.
- Work with practice leadership to develop case studies and capture intellectual property materials when appropriate from projects
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or relevant technical hands-on experience.
- 10+ years experience in Information Technology and/or Professional Services
- 3+ years experience in a professional services organization (i.e. IBM, Accenture, Cap Gemini, Deloitte, etc.), preferred
- 2+ years in external or internal client-facing roles developing new business programs and providing project
- 5+ years of hands-on delivery experience in at least two (2) of the following areas:
- Application Development in .NET or Java/J2EE projects
- Data Management (ETL, Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence) projects
- Quality Assurance (Consulting, Testing, Automation)
- Application Management (support and maintenance of business critical applications)
- Project management experience with full software development lifecycle or application support using at least one of the following methodologies:
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.