Solutions Manager-Distribution Business Systems
Cummins is a place big enough to coach and develop a global workforce and create the world's leading clean, engine technology. We're also small enough for you to find your fit and personal passion with a team of dependable, innovative thinkers who are developing their careers within a diverse, inclusive, empowering environment.
Learn more about this role and how you can begin Working Right .
Cummins delivers reliable, durable, high performing products to our global partners. Working in an innovative space, you'll develop high tech solutions that will fuel your advanced career skill set and empower you to own your career. Our integrated businesses demand the talents and creativity of individuals with a wide range of skills and experience.
This is an exciting opportunity in Indianapolis, IN for a Solutions Manager-Distribution Business Systems
Your impact will happen in these and other ways:
Skills & Experience Required:
- Play a key role in the selection and deployment of the Distributor Business Systems (DBS) Program; a program that will focus on the transformation of existing legacy business systems, leveraging Cloud and modularized SOA.
- You and your team will work with DBU Business Leaders and the DBU Envision Cummins, Architecture, Common, Shared & Integration Services, as well as third party consulting groups to fulfill this new vision of doing IT at Cummins and working to transform the Distribution Business.
- Your team will lead a significant portfolio management and modernization effort work and will also be responsible for setting the framework for ongoing support of this application portfolio.
Education, Licenses or Certifications
- Minimum five (5) years of experience leading large-scale, global implementation/Transformation projects of new technology systems for large, matrixed manufacturing organizations is required.
- IT Leadership skills will be essential to success as you foster open communication with people across a wide range of experience and position. You will need a strong ability to work with, and influence others with data-based discussions. You will need to have a sense of urgency to drive projects forward and hold others accountable for their commitments. You will have opportunity to be innovative in finding solutions, and as a key strategic initiative for the business, this role will have high visibility to Cummins Leadership.
- Financial Management experience relating to budgeting, forecasting and managing project finances is required.
- Vendor Management experience, as well as extensive experience in resource planning, recruiting, onboarding, and a strong team builder to coach and develop individuals while accomplishing work as a team is required.
- Must be willing and able to travel 20-30% (Domestic and International).
Compensation and Benefits
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Technology, Computer Science or related field is required.
Base Salary commensurate with experience. Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits. Cummins and E-verify
At Cummins, we are dedicated to diversity in the workplace and our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, age, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or other status protected by law. Cummins validates right to work using E-Verify. Cummins will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Ready to think beyond your desk? Apply for this opportunity to start your career with Cummins today. careers.cummins.com
Not ready to apply but want to learn more? Join our Talent Community to get the inside track on great jobs and confidentially connect to our recruiting team: http://connect.find.ly/cummins
No, this isn't one of those ordinary jobs.